Sunday, December 11 (6:00 p.m.) to Tuesday, December 13 (4:30 p.m.). We request departing flights be booked on Wednesday or after 7:00 p.m. on Tuesday, the 13th.
JAARS Headquarters (outside of Charlotte, NC)
- Establish and deepen relationships with others active in mobile ministry
- Learn from presentations of what is being done in the context of mobile ministry (seeing/hearing impact on lives and/or demonstration of it in practice)
- Create a context for greater partnering. We desire to learn and model healthy interdependence.
- Training on specific areas deemed critical
- Advance the work of collaborative projects
a) Updates on “work in progress” projects.
c) Time for initial work on new projects
The format will allow for discussion, reports, planning, special interest group breakouts, and collaborative planning.
At the first MMF Consultation in Ringold, Virginia in December, 2010, 16 mission strategists representing 15 organizations (13 in-person, three via conference calling and an online white board) gathered. This gathering grew out of an increasing interest in the mobile device and its implications for Great Commission ministry. As a result of this forum, a number of collaborative projects were undertaken. An Executive Summary of the first gathering is available at http://bit.ly/MobileMinistryForumReport.
For more information, place your questions into the 2011 Conference forum