Below is a list of resources made by the Mobile Ministry Form or its members:
- Your Phone – God’s Glory Guide (Follow Ravi, Sarah and Jose as they learn how to use their mobiles on a short-term mission trip. Excellent starter resource on how to use your mobile in outreach. Especially appropriate for individuals and short-term teams)
- Mobile Ministry Made Easy (The handbook on mobile ministry. Goes beyond individuals’ use of mobiles in ministry to show the multitude of ways mobile ministry can assist in teams’ and ministries’ outreach)
- Steps for Your Short-Term Mission Team
- Mobile Ministry Online Course (4-week online introductory course to using mobiles in ministry)
- Foundations in New Media Strategy (5 week online course focused on media strategies for disciple-making).
- Digital Terrain in 40 of the Least Reached Countries. A 45-page snapshot of the digital state of affairs for least-reached nations.
- Mobile Assessment for Your Country (a tool to help you determine the most popular phones, operating systems, social media platforms and Internet sites in your country).
- Best Practices List
- Mobile Ministry Glossary (key terms)
- MMF Consultation Summaries
- Archive of #mobmin tweets